Boone Rally Info
Annual Daniel Boone Rally
Second Weekend in August
August 10-13, 2017
For sponsorships and more rally information, contact the rally director at: email@example.com
Boone KOA – Boone, North Carolina
1258 Ray Brown Road
Boone, North Carolina 28607-8101
800-562-2806 (RV & Hookup Inquiries)
GPS Coordinates: N36 15.54, W81 39.87
It’s Annual Boone Rally Time!
“Great Riding Roads, Hospitality and Camaraderie in Cool NC Mountain Air”
The Carolinas BMW Motorcycle Owners Association invites you to join us again for the Annual Boone Rally. Did you know this motorcycle rally is unlike many other rallies?
Held at the KOA Campground in Boone, NC motorcycle riders from as far away as California and Canada have enjoyed the best riding anywhere. Rain or shine ride North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Parkway and High Country, Southwestern Virginia and Northeastern Tennessee. Dust off that classic/vintage motorcycle and ride in. We have plenty of room for everyone and all brands!
This rally is unique in that three states are your riding playground – Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia. West Virginia and Kentucky are a stretch but possible.
Pre-registration Through July 31 Rally Fees:
Thursday August 10th early arrival – $60 per person (includes extra night camping, hot dog dinner on Thursday and all other rally activities)
Friday or Saturday, August 11th or 12th arrival – $50 per person (includes all rally activities)
After July 31 Registration is ON SITE ONLY
After July 31 Rally Fees:
Thursday August 10th early arrival – $65 per person (includes extra night camping, hot dog dinner on Thursday and all other rally activities)
Friday or Saturday, August 11th or 12th arrival – $55 per person (includes all rally activities)
ON LINE REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY, JULY 31.
AFTER JULY 31 REGISTRATION IS AT RALLY
Rally Fee Includes:
- Tent Camping fees for days registered
- Rally Pin for the first 200 attendees
- Great Door Prizes
- BBQ dinner catered by Woodlands Barbeque on Saturday Evening
- Donuts & Coffee – Saturday & Sunday Mornings
- 24hr Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Iced Tea, Lemonade
The Best Extras:
- Rest Rooms with Hot Showers
- Cabins available for small rental fee. (Reserve with campground)
- A few RV sites with full hookups available (Reserve with campground)
- Free Wi-Fi – Newspapers available
- Free Vendor Spaces
- Swimming Pool
- New Self-Guided Route Sheets and GPS downloads; including Dual Sport Routes
Have a question for our Rally Coordinator?
Contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org