37th Annual Boone Rally – Mark your calendars for the weekend of 8/9/14
Last year was a blast, so why not join us for the 37th Annual Dan’l Boone Rally at the KOA Campground in Boone , NC! Some of the best roads on the east side of the Mississippi River. Three states in easy riding distance:
1. Ride the Blue Ridge Parkway and High Country of North Carolina, 2, Try the roads in Southwest Virginia and/or
3. Check out the roads in Northeastern Tennessee.
For those interested in more of an off-road experience, try out a variety of challenging and fun GS rides, all in easy distance from the KOA campground.
Planed activities include:
- a great assortment of door prizes donated by our wonderful sponsors;
- classic/vintage people’s choice;
- 37th anniversary pin for the first 200 registrants;
- Movies will be shown every evening under the big tent.
- Endless coffee, tea, lemonade and hot chocolate.
- Hot dog roast on Thursday for early arrivals;
- Catered BBQ dinner Saturday night;
- Doughnuts Sunday morning
Time and Costs:
|Rally Days||Pre-Registration 3/1/14-8/1/14 midnight EST||Regular Registration 8/2- 8/8|
|Thu evening, Fri, Sat, Sun morning||$55||$60|
|Fri, Sat, Sun morning||$45||$50|
|Children <6 years old||free - not eligible for prize tickets||free - not eligible for prize tickets|
|Children ages 6-15||$25 includes meals and camping only, not eligible for prize tickets.||$25 includes meals and camping only, not eligible for prize tickets.|
Venue: KOA Campground, Boone, NC
Directions via Google Maps:
Online pre-registration is now closed.
For more information please contact Rally Directors
John Olsakovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Forstner at email@example.com.